Friday, April 25, 2014

Since The Show an Update on Autumn from 16 and Pregnant

Well what do you know, my first writing on this site and so far it's my most popular getting a ton of hits. But no comments as of yet :( boo. C'mon guys shoot me a comment even a criticism I promise I won't flip out on you. I just want to know what you people think of my writing? Anyways enough complaining about that and on to Autumn. As you know most of these episodes are filmed way in advance and a lot can change since the show. So with a little trolling around the internet I've decided to see how things seem to be going for this girl presently. 
I'm not going to recap the whole episode for you again because I've already done that and you can read it there. However let's give a brief rundown on where Autumn was when we last saw her. She was in a crappy position her baby daddy seemed to a loser and totally uninterested in their son. He provided absolutely nothing for the child and barely visited and even forced Autumn to file for child support. 
How are things going now? Well it seems they are going shockingly well. A look at Autum's official fan page, which you can visit here, show a totally different Dustin than the one we saw on her episode. What can I say way to go Dustin you proved me wrong after all. There are tons of pictures, which I won't post here since they aren't mine, of Dustin spending time with both Autumn and his son. It even seems that the two of them have gotten engaged. He's still sporting his scruffy unwashed pot head look but that's minor. I can't gather whether or not he still smokes pot but he at least seems to be taking some responsibility.
It also seems that there was a health scare for Autumn's son Drake. According to this article on Starcasm, Drake was recently hospitalized over Easter for a bubble in his intestines. However it seems that the problem has resolved itself and he is doing much better now. That's great, I'm not great fan of children but still I hate it when they're sick. All in all it seems that things have gotten much better for Autumn since her show hopefully it will last. Like I said she seemed like a nice girl overall.






No comments:

Post a Comment